Visit St. James' in the City
The church office is open:
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
On Sundays, the church is open at 7:30am
St. James' is located in the Wilshire Center district of Los Angeles, just two blocks west of Western Avenue. Ramp accessible.
3903 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90010
- from the Metro Purple Line:
- Take the Purple Line to the Wilshire/Western station
- Go two blocks west on Wilshire Boulevard
- St. James' is on the northwest corner of Wilshire and St. Andrews
- As the first and best option we suggest you use the "Mr. Pizza Lot" on St. Andrew's Place diagonally across from the school. This lot is free to parishioners and guests on Sundays during services.
- As a second option, the parking lot for "Neighborhood Housing Services of Los Angeles County" located diagonally across Wilshire Boulevard from the church at 3926 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90010 is available for use. A sign is posted at the entrance to this lot, making it easier to find. Simply pull forward and the gate will open automatically.
- Also available is on-street metered parking in front of the Church and on Wilshire Blvd. (Sundays are free and evenings after 6 P.M.)
The church is handicapped accessible from the St. Andrews parking lot entrance. Wheelchair accessible pews are located at the crossing of the pews, near the center of the church.